As of November 1, 2022 or by agreement, we are looking for an experienced
Accounting / Human Resources / Administration Specialist 60-80%.
In this pivotal function, you will take care of all areas of accounting and human resources. Your tasks are:
- Financial accounting, accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll accounting
- Payment transactions, liquidity planning and monitoring
- Management of construction project accounting
- Preparation of added value tax accounts
- Preparation of interim and annual financial statements
- Budgeting in cooperation with the management
- Personnel administration
- Various administrative assistance for the managing director
- Office management and secretariat
You have several years of professional experience as a sole accountant in an SME, ideally in the construction industry, or are willing to take on such an allrounder position. You have further education in the financial sector and are certified according to OR. Good IT skills (MS Office, Messerli FIBU/BauAD), an independent way of working and a strong sense of responsibility complete your profile.
We offer you very independent, varied tasks in our centrally located office in Zurich Binz. The position allows for flexible working hours, also suitable for a career re-entry. If you are a reliable, network-thinking personality and want to make an important contribution in to the environment of our complex construction projects, we are looking forward to receiving your application by e-mail with CV and references at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always happy to examine prospects for exceptional talents in the areas of project management / construction management / architecture (draftsman). Send your speculative application to email@example.com.